Professionals built on Integrity, who strive for Excellence
– Competitive Pay
– Five-day work week
– No nights
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Only ONE position available
– Your search can end right here!
– Our business is growing!
– Come work with the professionals.
– Greeting customers with a friendly attitude.
– Taking customer information along with vehicle/ problem information.
– Creating work orders.
– Estimating jobs.
– Contacting customer for pre-authorizations.
– Communicating customer information along with ticket information to technicians.
– Calling customers with final pricing and pick up information.
– Locating and ordering parts.
– Follow up ” thank you” communications with customers.
– Appointment scheduling.
– Answering phone calls.
Experience in customer service and sales is needed. Good customer service skills along with a positive attitude are required to be successful in this position. Typing and computer skills required. Compensation will be hourly based and, eventually, be sales- and performance-based. We offer competitive compensation so the sky is the limit to a motivated individual. We are a truck service facility that has built our business around our people for over 10 years, and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide. If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to meeting you and discussing the possibilities. Qualified candidates may email their resumes.
Please see below, fill out the information and we will contact you!